Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Annual Christmas Open House

Join me on Saturday December 4th at Richard Hedgecock's Framing Studio from 4pm to 7pm.  Along with Richard, there will be a few other special artists from our area displaying their artwork to view and buy.  This is a very busy time of the year but always have time to fit in any last minute requests you have.


I will have a large selection of my prints available for purchase.  For this special event each signed print is in a 16"x20" custom frame with mat priced at $95.  For each Windows to the Soul Collection print sold I will donate 10% to Caroline's Promise.  Below is a sample of the framing available for this price.  Other framing is available and will need to be priced accordingly.






Remember, The Framing Studio does custom framing, so if you do not see something we have and have an idea - challenge me and see what we can do.