Friday, January 21, 2011

A Mother's Love


My wife Tracie has been asking me to do a watercolor painting of she and my daughter Kaitlyn for seven years, which coincidently happens to be Kaitlyn's age. She has patiently allowed me to do paintings for others,some as gifts, some for sale and some just to warm a person's heart, but always encouraging me every step of the way.
This new collection of paintings will be titled, " Home Is Where The Heart is," and will focus on the family. My wife wanted just one painting, but she is going to end up with a whole collection.
Since this is my first post of 2011, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. In the weeks and months to come, I not only want to share my art, but also some inspirational poetry I have written as well as some of the paintings that have been created as a result. I will also talk more about commission work as well as my whole process of creating. Thanks for stopping by and until next time, remember to " Let your light shine."

No comments: