Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanks for Stopping By

The open house was a success.  I got to meet a lot of new people. I am also very blessed by the support of all my friends that stopped by.  The Framing Studio has been very busy the past few days, thanks to all that have purchased prints and/or custom frames.  

Say a prayer for Tracie, Richard and myself - we have been working so hard that we all have some sort of cold.  God rested on the 7th day, and he had been much busier than us - read Genesis 2:2.  So today, we are going to take it easy so we can rejuvenate.  But tomorrow, we will be back at work and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

For those that did not make it by, here is a picture of some of my art at The Framing Studio.  I encourage you to stop by, to take a look, and hopefully we can meet & talk.  My pictures tell my story but when we talk, or you see posts on my blog, you may get further insight into why I paint what I paint.